NAGF News Bullets for Bi-Week ending 9/9/2022
- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Cold Weather Preparedness Working Group Monthly Webinar: September 20th @ 02:00-03:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Variable Resources Working Group Monthly Webinar: September 28th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Formal Comments submitted for NERC Projects
The NAGF worked with membership to develop and submit NAGF comments for the following projects:
The NAGF comments can be found in the NAGF website file cabinet under the “NERC Submissions” folder.
- New NAGF Employee – Brandon Bartolomeo
The NAGF Board of Directors is pleased to announce that Brandon Bartolomeo will be joining the NAGF as the Assistant NAGF Program Manager. Brandon is currently enrolled in the Texas A&M undergraduate program pursuing a dual computer science/electrical engineering major. Brandon started in this new remote part-time position on September 12, 2022 and will be reporting to Wayne Sipperly, NAGF COO/Executive Director.
- 2022 NAGF GENerating Reliability and Resiliency Compliance Conference
Registration is now open and tickets sales are live at www.generatorforum.org
October 11-13, 2022
NERC’s Atlanta Office
3353 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30326
In-Person with Remote Attendance option available