Subject: NAGF News Bullets for Bi-Week ending 07/16/2021
- NAGF Supply Chain White Paper Revision
The NAGF has formed a CIP-013 Task Force to provide resources to members in the implementation and ongoing management of their CIP-013 compliance program. One of the task force activities is to review and update the 2018 NAGF Supply Chain White Paper. The white paper is located in the NAGF Groupsite file cabinet under the ‘White Paper” folder. NAGF members are encourage to review and provide feedback on the white paper. Please email feedback to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and feel free to contact me as needed.
- NAGF Comments submitted for NERC Projects
The NAGF worked with membership to develop and submit NAGF comments for the following projects: Project 2021-04: Modifications to PRC-002
NAGF formal comments are located in the NAGF Groupsite file cabinet under the “NAGF Formal Comments\Project 2021-02” folder.
- Upcoming NAGF Working Group Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Cold Weather Preparedness Working Group: July 27th @ 02:00-03:00 pm ET
- NAGF Variable Resource Working Group: July 28th @ 11:00-12:00 ET
Conference call/webinar and meeting agenda information can be found in the associated working group event posted on the NAGF Groupsite calendar.
Wayne Sipperly Jr.
North American Generator Forum
M: (914) 806-0397