NAGF News Bullets for Bi-Week ending 6/3/2022
- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Standards Review Team Monthly Webinar: June 8th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Physical Security Working Group Quarterly Webinar: June 9th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Variable Resources Monthly Webinar: June 22nd @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF 2Q Member Discussion Webinar: June 23rd @ 01:00-02:00 pm Eastern
Log on to the NAGF website ( https://generatorforum.org/ ) members section and go to the Calendar to access event details.
- NERC ERATF SARS – Q&A Document and Webinar Resources posted
The Energy Reliability Assessment Task Force (ERATF) created two SARs that are aimed at enabling stakeholders to identify energy deficit risks and develop mitigations from energy-constrained resources. In addition, key vocabulary words were identified and proposed working definitions have been created by the task force.
The informational webinar held on May 19th was intended to provide details on the new Planning and the Operations/Operational Planning SARs, and also to answer questions that industry has concerning the revisions. Due to time restraints some questions were unable to be addressed during the call, so the ERATF has provided a Q&A document to answer those question. The presentation and streaming webinar from the webinar are also available.