- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Cold Weather Preparedness Working Group Monthly Webinar: May 17th @ 02:00-03:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Variable Resources Working Group Monthly Meeting: May 25th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
Log on to the NAGF website ( https://generatorforum.org/ ) members section and go to the Calendar to access event details.
- NERC Project 2021-07 – Initial Ballot and Comment documents
The Project 2021-07 SDT has provided the subject documents to the NAGF as a heads up prior to posting. The documents can be found in the NAGF website file cabinet under the “Cold weather Preparedness Working Group\Project 2021-07’ folder.
Please feel free to contact David Lemmons (firstname.lastname@example.org) or me with any initial thoughts/comments. Note that we plan to discuss these documents in detail at the next NAGF CWPWG scheduled for 5-17-2022.
- NERC MRC/BOT May 2022 Meeting – NAGF Policy Input
The NAGF developed and submitted Policy Input to the NERC Member Representatives Committee (MRC) and Board of Trustees (BOT) in preparation for the NERC BOT meeting scheduled for May 12, 2022. The NAGF Policy Input provides comments to address fast emerging risks to the reliable operation of the BPS and actions to address BPS-connected inverter-based resource performance gaps. The NAGF submittal is available in the NAGF website file cabinet under the “NERC Board Reports\2022” folder. All policy input submitted to NERC for the May 12th meeting, including the NAGF Policy Input, can be found per the following link (pgs 14-44):