- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Standards Review Team – Comment Development for Project 2022-02: February 22nd @ 01:00-02:00 pm ET
- NAGF Comment Development for FERC Internal Network Security Monitoring (INSM) NOPR: February 22nd @ 03:00-04:00 pm ET
Log on to the NAGF website ( https://generatorforum.org/ ) members section and go to the Calendar to access event details.
- NERC Energy Reliability Assurance Task Force (ERATF) Industry Workshop
The subject webinar was held on February 16, 2022. The presentations, speaker bios, and webinar for the ERATF Webinar have been posted. All audience questions are being complied in a Q&A document that it will be posted on the Energy Reliability Assessment Task Force website in the coming weeks.
- NERC Member Representatives Committee (MRC) – February 10, 2022 Presentation Package
Presentation topics include Fuel Assurance with Energy-Constrained Resources and Opportunities for Improving ERO Enterprise Agility.
- NESC Generation Subcommittee – Request for Volunteers
The National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) sets the ground rules and guidelines for practical safeguarding of utility workers and the public during the installation, operation, and maintenance of electric supply, communication lines and associated equipment. The NESC is looking for volunteers to support a new Generation Subcommittee which will develop code specific to generation. The announcement is attached for reference.