- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Cold Weather Preparedness Working Group Monthly Webinar: October 20th @ 02:00-03:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Variable Resources Working Group Monthly Webinar: October 26th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF 3Q Quarterly News Letter
The subject newsletter was sent to membership on October 5, 2022. This edition includes updates on the formal comments submitted by the NAGF on active NERC projects, the 12th NAGF Compliance Conference and Annual Meeting, Working Group activities, and much more. All NAGF newsletters are available on the NAGF website dashboard news page and in the file cabinet under the “Organizational Documents\Newsletters” folder. Please feel free to contact me with any comments or suggestions for future newsletters.
- October is National Cyber Security Month
This year’s theme, “See Yourself in Cyber,” focuses on four primary best practices: enabling multi-factor authentication; using strong passwords and a password manager; updating software; and recognizing/reporting phishing. With rising cybersecurity threats to the United States energy infrastructure and the reliability of the bulk power system, the need for shared heightened vigilance cannot be underestimated. NERC’s Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center (E-ISAC) continues to collaborate, coordinate and communicate with industry stakeholders and government partners to collectively enhance the cybersecurity posture of the North American grid.
- GridSecCon 2022 – October 18–19, 2022 | Register Here