- NAGF Comments submitted for NERC Projects
The NAGF worked with membership to develop and submit NAGF comments for the following projects:
The NAGF comments are available via the NERC Standards Balloting and Commenting System (SBS) and in the NAGF website file cabinet under the “NAGF Formal Comments” folder.
- NEC MRC/BOT February 2022 Meeting – NAGF Policy Input
The NAGF developed and submitted Policy Input to the NERC Member Representatives Committee (MRC) and Board of Trustees (BOT) in preparation for the NERC BOT meeting scheduled for February 10, 2022. The NAGF Policy Input provides comments regarding the draft Fuel Assurance with Energy-Constrained Resources Standards Authorization Request (SAR). The NAGF submittal is available in the NAGF website file cabinet under the NERC Board Reports\2022” folder. All policy input submitted to NERC for the February 10th meeting, including the NAGF Policy Input, can be found per the following link (pgs 28-59):
- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF CIP Working Group: February 8th @ 02:00-03:00 pm ET
- NAGF Standards Review Team Working Group: February 9th @ 11:00-12:00 pm ET
- NAGF Physical Security Working Group Quarterly Webinar: February 10th @ 02:00-03:00 pm ET
Log on to the NAGF website ( https://generatorforum.org/ ) members section and go to the Calendar to access event details.
- FERC Chairman Glick testimony before S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy
On January 19, 2022, FERC Chairman Richard Glick testified at the Hearing on Securing our Energy Infrastructure: Legislation to Enhance Pipeline Reliability, H.R. 6084. Chairman Glick discussed the growing reliability risk due to the gas-electric infrastructure interdependency. He then noted the Energy Policy Act of 2005 gave FERC authority to create and certify NERC as the Electric Reliability Organization (ERO) to ensure the reliability of the Bulk Power System. He then stated he supported the legislation to give FERC the authority to create and certify an Energy Product Reliability Organization (EPRO) to develop and enhance pipeline reliability standards.
- Hold the Date: NERC Energy Reliability Assessment Workshop Task Force Industry Update and Opportunity for Industry Comments
February 16, 2022 11:00 am – 03:00 pm Eastern Register Here
Wayne Sipperly Jr.
North American Generator Forum
M: (914) 806-0397