- Upcoming NAGF Conference Calls/Webinars
- NAGF Policy Input Development for NERC BOT Meeting May 2022: April 18th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Cold Weather Preparedness Working Group Monthly Webinar: April 20th @ 02:00-03:00 pm Eastern
- NAGF Variable Resources Working Group Monthly Webinar: April 27th @ 11:00-12:00 pm Eastern
Log on to the NAGF website ( https://generatorforum.org/ ) members section and go to the Calendar to access event details.
- NAGF 1Q2022 Quarterly Newsletter
The subject newsletter was sent to membership on April 4, 2022. This edition includes updates on the formal comments submitted by the NAGF on active NERC projects, planning activities for the 12th NAGF Compliance Conference and Annual Meeting, the new NAGF website, Working Group activities, and much more. All NAGF newsletters are available on the NAGF website dashboard news page and in the file cabinet under the “Organizational Documents\Newsletters” folder. Please feel free to contact me with any comments or suggestions for future newsletters.
- FERC Strategic Plan FY22-26
FERC published the subject document on March 29, 2022. The full document can be accessed here:
The fact sheet summary is available here:
- Hold the Dates:
NERC WebEx: Utilizing Excess Capability of BPS-Connected Inverter-Based Resources for Frequency Support: April 19th 01:00-03:00 pm Eastern Register
FERC, NERC and Regional Entities Technical Conference: Improving Winter-readiness of Generating Units: April 27 and Thursday, April 28, 2022 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Note that the NAGF CWPWG chair – David Lemmons will be representing the NAGF on Panel 1: Cold Weather Preparedness Plans on Thursday.
NERC–NATF–NAGF–EPRI JOINT WEBINAR IEEE 2800-2022 Update: Standard for Interconnection and Interoperability of Inverter-Based Resources Interconnecting with Associated Transmission Systems: May 3, 2022 12:00–1:30 p.m. Eastern Register | Agenda