Application for Membership
Please read the information below before starting. Upon agreeing with with our terms, please fill out your company and membership application.
- Parties. This agreement is between the North American Generation Forum, Inc., and Applicant Name (“Applicant”).
- Applicant. The Applicant includes the parent company and all associated NERC Compliance Registry (NCR) and/or Market Participant (MP) ID numbers for which the parent company desires to include under their membership. The Applicant shall receive only one vote, regardless of the quantity of NCR/MP ID numbers.
- Eligibility. The Applicant is a current generator owner or generator operator in North America.
- Primary Representative. The Applicant represents that the signatory to this application will be the Applicant’s Primary Representative to the Forum, who has full authority to execute and deliver this Application for Membership on behalf of the Applicant.
- Forum Policies. The Applicant acknowledges receipt and review of the Forum Policies, and agrees to abide by current and future policies (as voted and approved by the Forum members) as a condition of participation in Forum activities. The Applicant further acknowledges and agrees that the condition of participation in Forum activities upon acceptance of the Forum Policies is reasonable and appropriate for the conduct of the Forum’s activities and the accomplishment of its purposes.
- Annual Dues. The Applicant’s Annual Dues will be payable within 30 days of receipt of its invoice from the Forum. The dues will be calculated according to the following “Annual Dues Assessment Allocation Formula,” based on the sum of generation (MW) for all NCR and/or MP ID numbers included under the membership. Annual Dues will be prorated for the
remaining full months in the current calendar year, and are non-refundable.
Category Total MW Owned and/or Operated Annual Dues Category 1 Less than or equal to 250 MW $500 Category 2 251 – 500 MW $800 Category 3 501 – 2,500 MW $2,000 Category 4 2,501 – 5,000 MW $3,000 Category 5 5,001 – 10,000 MW $5,000 Category 6 Greater than 10,000 MW $6,000
- Membership Duration and Dues. Unless the Applicant notifies the Forum by October 1 of the desire to resign their membership, membership is renewed automatically on January 1, and the member’s annual dues are payable no later than January 31. Dues already paid are not refundable.
- Termination of Membership.
- By the Forum. The Forum can terminate the Applicant’s membership in accordance with the Forum’s Policies in effect.
- By the Applicant. The Applicant may terminate its membership at any time; however dues already paid are not refundable.